What should I bring on a cruise? This is a common and vital question for a first-time cruiser out there. You can get thrilled on taking a cruise, and it is not rare if you forget important things. Hopefully, you did not forget to bring something which is extremely essential and important.
Prior to discussing the things, you need to bring, let me ask you if you know how a cruise line system works. A cruise line enjoys the fact that you do not have any idea how they work and are taking benefit of you. I will give you tips about this issue at the end of this blog, but for now, let us take a look at the tips on what you must bring on a cruise.
So here they are:
- With regards to clothing, I strongly suggest bringing a couple of bottoms and more tops. Just having a pair of slack and four different tops will appear like many different outfits.
- This tip is ideal for women. You may think of purchasing a compact makeup kit. In case you do not want this idea, then why not tone it down a little. Perhaps you do not want to bring various colors of nail polish or lipsticks colors. Keep in mind that your purpose here is to unwind and enjoy not finding a boyfriend.
- Make sure to check the material of the garments you’re putting in your luggage. I would keep away from bringing clothes which is just for dry cleaning as you can be charged on cruise lines for a premium laundry service. I think you will love the newest microfiber underwear that is easy to wash and dry. What is more, they are also lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- In case your cabin is not that huge, I suggest bringing a plastic bag with compartments for toiletries, shoes, and other accessories. You can hang this plastic bag in the bathroom for extra convenience.
- A lot of cruise line does not let travel irons any longer. They will keep it until the end of the trip. So, my suggestion is to bring a travel steamer with you. You can also try any product which you are able to spray to smooth out the wrinkles somehow.
- I also strongly suggest bringing a small air freshener, most particularly if your cabin is small as it can get stuffy inside. The anionic breeze will be ideal for someone sensitive to recycled air due to the fact that this will provide you fresh air and, at the same time, assists with your sinus issues if you have.
- Another vital tip to consider is that a cruise line will just allow one bottle of wine. Purchasing alcohol onboard is expensive. Ordering some small bottles before eating your dinner is fine.
- It is also advisable to bring a container or waterproof case to keep valuable items like money, ID, passport, cellphones, and many others when going on a shore excursion.
- Bringing a duct tape is also vital. There are instances I wished that I brought duct tape. There are lots of uses of duct tape. So, ensure you have one in your bag when going on a cruise. You will thank me afterward.
- If you have a business or want to expose your service, it is good to bring calling cards. This is a good way to market your company. In most cases, you will meet new friends on board, and it is easier to hand them over your calling card.
A cruise line is indeed good at persuading you to give out more money than you will ever need. That is how they are making money. The whole thing inside the cruise ship is made to get you to give out more money. But it does not need to be that way.
There are a lot of amazing things about what you must bring on a cruise. On the other hand, there is still a vital mistake that 99 percent of the passengers make while on a cruise, and it cost them big time. If you want to save a lot on your trip, you must know the secret tips when traveling.