Everyone has a bucket list of places they want to visit before they die. But what if the places you want to visit aren’t on the market? Maybe you want to take your whole family with you, or maybe your children are too young to fly, drive, or take the bus. If you want to bring your family along, you are going to need to find a destination that can accommodate you all.
Here are some of the best family destinations you may want to include n your family travel bucket list:
- Fiji – Those who love the tropics and have never been to Fiji are missing out. With a population of just over a million people, the Pacific island archipelago is not only the most popular family destination in the South Pacific, but it’s also one of the most remote and least developed. You can get almost anywhere by boat, and most of the island’s 365 smaller islands are either uninhabited or have populations of 50 or fewer.
- Japan – If you’re looking for a fun, adventure-filled family vacation, Japan is the destination for you. Why? It is a culture of contrasts: traditional and contemporary, urban and rural, ancient and modern. In Japan, you can visit ancient temples and shrines, explore the latest cutting-edge electronics in cutting-edge cities, enjoy the ancient art of paper folding, and get a taste of modern Japanese cuisine.
- Belize – Traveling to Belize with family and children can be a wonderful experience. From the beautiful Belizean Beaches to the many activities in the jungle, you are sure to have a memorable time with your family. The country is a safe destination, with a stable government and a friendly population. The food is delicious, and it is easy to find a meal that everyone will enjoy. Moreover, the water is clean, and there are plenty of activities, from snorkeling to zip-lining, for all ages to enjoy.
- Norway – is a country where you can do pretty much anything you want. Whether you are young, old, or somewhere in between, you will have plenty of things to do and places to visit. When you visit Norway, you can expect to see beautiful natural landscapes, fantastic outdoor activities, rich cultural experiences, and more. Even a single visit to Norway can be a lifetime experience.
- Antalya, Turkey – Once you have decided to go on a family trip, you are likely to consider several factors such as safety, cost, and the places you would like to visit. If you are looking for a place that is ideal for a family vacation, perhaps you should consider Antalya as one of the best family destinations. Antalya can be a great place for your family to relax and have fun with its beautiful climate and beautiful beaches.
- Orlando, Florida – When I was a kid, I remember going to Disney World once and thinking it was the coolest place in the world. I wanted to live there. And even though I’ve since visited dozens of times, I still feel that way. Today, there are lots of cool and fun places to visit in the U.S. that are themed around things like movies, cartoons, and even foods. But in my opinion, there’s nothing quite like the original. Walt Disney World still has some of the best rides, attractions, and the best foods in the world.
- Gozo, Malta – Gozo, Malta may be a small island in the Mediterranean Sea, but it is big on family fun. This small island of just over 100 square miles is the second-largest island of the Maltese archipelago. The charming main town of Victoria, which is the capital, is surrounded by a maze of medieval streets, churches, and cathedrals that lead out to picturesque coves and bays.
When it comes to traveling with kids, a lot of things can go wrong. There are so many variables, and so much can go wrong with kids. But I have found a few truly special family destinations. These are places where the activities are exciting for both parents and kids. The local attractions are interesting for kids and not solely for adults. The restaurants and cafes have kid-friendly food and/or entertainment, and the hotels or resorts have extra activities for kids.